Thursday, December 10, 2009

When did I get old?

Have you ever just woke up one morning and thought, when did I get so old? That has been happeneing a lot to me these last few days. I mean, I know I am stressed with finals and I am over 30, but I have never felt old until this past month. I am tired, cranky and I get mad at loud people. I AM a loud person--at least I used to be. I am pretty sure I am broken. I used to be so social and outgoing, and lately, in a social situation, unless I know someone I don't even bother. I don't know if it's becuase I am now shy (unlikely) or if I am just to tired or bored to really care. My life is boring. I think that is one reason I feel old. I get up. I go to school. I study. Then I am tired and so I go home, watch a little tv and go to bed. I'm not necessarily unhappy--just bored. But I am also to tired to do anything else! Talk about a predicament. I don't want to feel old. I am not old. But lately I have been acting like an old lady--and not a funny one--a boring one. Yikes!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Oh no. Maybe me too. Just the other day the children went out to play in the snow and I thought: "I don't have any snow clothes and it's cold."
What happened to the deanna who would race out in her bikini (ok maybe just jeans) and play in it?! I'm too old to have kids...
xoxoxo